Immigration Physical Examination
Dr. Amin Charania is a USCIS Certified Civil Surgeon who can perform Immigration Physical. Immigration Medical Services is provided as a separate Independent entity/service from Carolina Medical Clinic.
Immigration Physical Examination (USCIS-1693):
Please make sure you bring:
- Basic Physical Examination
- Vaccination status verification & administration
- Tuberculosis blood test (IGRA)
- RPR (Syphilis) blood test
- Test for GC
- Chest Xray if needed
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form
- Patient copy of I-693 form
- Copy of all laboratory testing
Duration: Depending on what tests need to be done, it can take up to 1 week for us to get everything ready for you.
- Valid government issued picture ID (driver's license or passport - preferred)
- Proof of prior vaccinations